Do you have New Years’ Plans? I know some of you already have your Hotel and Salsa Glam tickets purchased but if you’d rather save the cash to hit up an all-inclusive trip later in the Winter – Check out the most recession-friendly Salsa Party in the City! Not only are the $45 advanced tickets a great value but you’re also dancing on one of my favourite floors at Acrobat lounge.
So, not only do you get an amazing night of salsa but check out the many other great things that are in the works:
- A not-to-be-missed performance from the lovely ladies of the TDS Pro-Team! Come see Emely, Sarah and crew perform for the first time!
- An Argentine Tango and a Salsa performance with Tracie and Daniel (if you haven’t seen these two dance, and especially to the Tango then be prepared for some serious dance-candy!)
- A Checkerboard Helper game – win great prizes for dancing with the most amount of Helpers/ Teachers (and Sharon is notorious for giving away amazing prizes)
- Champagne toast at midnight and hors d’oeuevres
- Dress is semi-formal and the colours are Black and White (hence the MJ props in this blogs’ title)
- Beginner and Intermediate lessons (always good for learning new moves)
- Lots of parking and close to the Subway
I’ve already got my tickets, do you have yours? If not, feel free to stop by at Acrobat this Saturday night for our bi-weekly outing and pick some up for you and your crew! Space is limited to 250 and I hear that they are going quickly. If you can’t make it out to Acrobat, feel free to call them at: 416-489-1105
I hope you can make it out for NYE and if you see me or any of the TDS helping/teaching crew, ask us to dance (and win awesome prizes!)
Stay Shining Salseros!